Download “cell at achool” App. An educational project from Professora Giselda Costa for language learning with mobile technology.
IMPORTANT: if it is the first time that you make the installation of this Mobile App, first go to your phone or tablet (configuration – security) and allow App installation from unknown sources.
- – Allows the teacher add and delete activities at any time,
- – Give flexibility in learning;
- – Created new learning content;
- – Increased learning the English language;
- – Enabled the students to learn more autonomously;
- – Increased student interaction with students and teachers;
- – Provided feedback and corrections anywhere and anytime;
- – Decreased the difference between formal and informal learning
Thank you for your interest in “Cell at School” Mobile apps for Android.
Soon, Professora Giselda Costa will publish an e-book with all the strategies of how to use mobile technology in in the classroom. Giselda received her PhD in Linguistic from Federal University of Pernambuco – Brazil (2013). She is currently a teacher and a researcher at Federal Instituto of Piaui- Brazil. Her research interests focus the field of mobile learning, with a particular emphasis on context- aware on designing instructional methods. Her current areas also include foreign language teaching, critical visual literacy, and use of information and communicational technology.